—– General notions —–
- Administrator – ACCO RENT Sp. z o.o., with premise in Sopot, Poland PL81-760, 7/C Gen. Kazimierza Pułaskiego Str., VAT: PL5851487625, NCR 0000771125, www.accorent.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website – the website available in www.accorent.com
- Booking panel – the system of hotel booking available in: www.accorent.com, www.noclegisopot.pl
- User – every entity browsing the content of Website
- GDPR – Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) implemented by European Parliament and Council of the European Union on 27th April, 2018.
§2 Personal Data
- The Administrator of User personal data in understanding of GDPR is Administrator.
- User may provide their personal data to Administrator with use of online forms available in Website, booking form in particular.
- The legal basis of Users’ personal data processing is Users’ self-imposed, specific, conscious and explicit consent expressed via filling the form available in Website.
- Personal data may also be processed in cases where Administrator is authorized to process personal data on the basis of legal regulations or in order to perform the agreement concluded between the parties.
- Personal data provided to Administrator by User within the booking form are processed in order to perform a short-term lease agreement concluded remotely through the Booking panel. Providing personal data by User is voluntary, but necessary for the User to conclude an agreement with Administrator. Personal data will be processed until the contract is fulfilled and until the statutory obligations of Administrator are fulfilled.
- Personal data provided to Administrator by User within the framework of electronic correspondence are processed in order to answer the sent inquiry. Providing personal data by User is voluntary, but it is necessary for User to receive a response. Personal data will be processed for one year from the end of the correspondence.
- Administrator may provide personal data to entities with the help of which they carry out the purposes indicated in the previous points (e.g. companies providing hosting services, companies providing reservation systems).
- Administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to them.
A. Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) implemented by European Parliament and Council of the European Union on 27th April, 2018,
B. the Act of 10 May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data,
C. the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means.
§3 User Rights
- The User shall have the rights specified in the legal acts referred to in § 2 item 9, including in particular:
A. the right of access to data
B. the right to edit or correct data
C. the right to restrict data processing
D. the right to protest against data processing
E. the right to delete data (so called the right to become forgotten)
F. the fight to move data
G. the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in relation to the processing of data by Administrator.
2.User have the right to withdraw their consent at any time if they have previously given their consent.
3. In order to exercise their rights, User should address an appropriate request to the address: email@example.com
4§ Gathering of information
- While using the Website by User, the data concerning User are collected automatically. This data includes User’s IP address, date and time of logging on to the server, the information about used web browser and operating system. The data can be collected by cookies and can also be stored in server logs.
- The data stored in the server logs are not connected in any way to specific entities using Website and are not used by Administrator to identify User. Server logs are used to administer Website and their contents are not disclosed to anyone other than persons authorized to administer the server.
- Cookies are files that are sent to User’s computer or other device (e.g. laptop, smartphone, tablet) when they visit Website. Cookies remember User’s preferences, which allows improvement of the quality of the services provided, improvement of searching results and the accuracy of the information displayed, as well as tracking User’s preferences.
- User is entitled to resign from cookies by using adequate settings in the used web browser. In such a case, User may face some difficulties while using Website.
- Consent to storing or accessing cookies by Administrator on User’s device is expressed by User using the settings of the browser installed on the device User.
- User can delete existing cookies from their device by using the appropriate functions of your web browser, programs for this purpose or tools available on their operating system.
5§ Purpose of used data
The data provided by User or collected automatically, Administrator uses for:
A. the realisation of the agreement,
B. the proper functioning, configuration, and security of Website,
C. the monitoring of the session status,
D. the analysis, examination and the audit of Website projection,
E. and for statistics and marketing purposes.
6§ Final Provisions
- This document may be subject to changes as a result of developments in Internet technology, changes in data protection laws and the development of our Website. Any changes will be communicated to you immediately and in a visible and comprehensible manner.
Sopot, 27th August, 2018