Out-of-season rental applies in particular to properties that are suitable for short-term rental, but are not attractive enough for tourists during the colder months. The main objective of ACCO RENT is to secure the financial liquidity of our Client’s profits, therefore we are looking for solutions to guarantee this objective regardless of the type of property owned.
Having several years of experience on the market in the field of out-of-season rental, we are preparing a tailor-made offer of cooperation with the Client, depending on their preferences and needs. In accordance with the Client’s wishes, we can acquire the Tenant for the time indicated and leave him under certain care of the Owner or take over completely the contact with the Tenant and the obligations of the Owner.
MODELS OF COOPERATION DURING OUT-OF-SEASON RENTAL
- Search and verification of a potential tenant, presentation of bills, showing the apartment,
- Signing a contract with a tenant on the basis of a letter of authority,
- Collecting a deposit for the duration of the lease agreement or bringing the deposit to the hands of the Owner (on request),
- Preparation and signing of a handover protocol on the day of handing over the apartment on the basis of a letter of authority,
- Acceptance of the apartment with a handover protocol on the day of termination of the agreement on the basis of a letter of authority,
- Technical support during the whole period of the lease contract,
- Technical assistance regarding settlements or bills for the entire duration of the lease agreement,
- Keeping track of the promptness of payment for rent and fees – required to provide scans of payment receipts prior to the commencement of the lease term,
- Periodic recording of meter readings together with a visit to the apartment.